Workplace Giving



If you work for the federal government or serve in the military, you can support Mary’s Center through the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC). Simply enter #66350 on your pledge card during your fund drive and return it to your campaign coordinator. Mary’s Center also participates in the United Way Campaign #8263.

Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions or volunteer hours made by their employees, retirees, and/or employees’ spouses. To find out if your company has a matching gift program, please enter your employer’s name below.