Please read these important messages:
- The health of our participants and staff continues to be our #1 priority. We continue to assess the COVID-19 situation on a regular basis in coordination with the local governments.
- Please call us at 844-796-2797 before you come in so we can determine the safest way to treat you. We are discouraging walk-ins currently.
- We urge you to continue taking extra precautions, especially in public places. You should wear a face mask, keep 6 feet of distance, and wash your hands often.
- Please visit our Coronavirus Webpage to learn more about our safety measures, procedures, and operational updates.
Our current hours of operation are below:
- Our Fort Totten health center and Petworth health center is open Monday-Saturday from 8:00am-6:00pm for all dental services. We are closed on Sunday.
- We are excited to announce the opening of our new dental suite in Silver Spring. We are open Monday-Friday from 8:00am-4:00pm for all dental services. We are closed on Saturday and Sunday.
We keep smiles picture perfect! The friendly dentists and support staff at our state-of-the-art dental offices provide care for the whole family. Equipped with brand new, top-of-the-line tools, our skilled team takes great care with each patient and helps make sure your oral health is in excellent shape. Our highly trained staff care for all ages through a variety of services including:
Adults and Seniors
- Preventive care: X-rays, cleanings, fluoride varnish, and oral hygiene instructions
- Restorative care: Fillings, extractions, crowns, bridges, anterior root canals, and more
- Removable care: We make complete and partial dentures
- Teeth whitening: A bleaching tray will be made, and bleaching material provided
- Referrals to specialty care, including but not limited to, Endodontics, Oral Surgery, and/or Periodontics
Children and Teens
- Preventive care: X-rays (over 6 years old), cleanings, fluoride varnish, oral hygiene instructions, and sealants
- Restorative care: Fillings, extractions, and stainless-steel crowns
- Referrals to orthodontist
Mary’s Center Dental Offices
DC: Fort Totten | Petworth
Maryland: Silver Spring
For a list of dental insurances accepted, click here. We accept most insurance plans including Medicaid and Medicare. If you don’t have health insurance, we’ll help you apply for public benefits or provide care at a discount.