Mary’s Center is committed to your overall health and well-being. From routine checkups to more serious ailments, our goal is to provide you high-quality, compassionate care in a convenient and comfortable setting.
We offer adults and seniors routine primary and preventive care including:
- Annual physicals and check ups
- Healthy lifestyle assessments, such as nutrition assessments
- Health screenings for conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure, and sexually transmitted disease. Cancer screenings available based on your personal risk.
- Immunizations, like your annual flu shot and many of the vaccinations recommended prior to international travel
- Referrals to specialists when needed
- Sick visits for when you don’t feel well
- Treatment and management of acute and chronic conditions, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity, asthma, and HIV
- Senior-focused care and disease prevention classes available to DC residents over 60 years old. Visit our senior wellness centers for more information.
We also offer the following convenient, on-site services and resources:
- Family medicine—we can see your whole family
- Group health education sessions available for diabetes and high blood pressure
- Laboratories for diagnostic testing
- Nutrition and healthy lifestyle programs
- Outpatient therapy and psychiatric services
- Pharmacy with free delivery
We accept most insurance plans including Medicaid and Medicare. If you don’t have health insurance, we’ll help you apply for public benefits or provide care at a discount.