Mary’s Center now offers free COVID-19 vaccine appointments to established participants who are 12+ years old at all of our locations in DC and Maryland. If you would like to make an appointment please vist our Coronavirus webpage.
Mary’s Center is committed to your overall health and well-being. From routine checkups to more serious ailments, our goal is to provide you high-quality, compassionate care in a convenient and comfortable setting.
We offer adults and seniors routine primary and preventive care including:
- Annual physicals and check ups
- Healthy lifestyle assessments, such as nutrition assessments
- Health screenings for conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure, and sexually transmitted disease. Cancer screenings available based on your personal risk.
- Immunizations, like your annual flu shot and many of the vaccinations recommended prior to international travel
- Referrals to specialists when needed
- Sick visits for when you don’t feel well
- Treatment and management of acute and chronic conditions, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity, asthma, and HIV
- Senior-focused care and disease prevention classes available to DC residents over 60 years old. Visit our senior wellness centers for more information.
We also offer the following convenient, on-site services and resources:
- Family medicine—we can see your whole family
- Group health education sessions available for diabetes and high blood pressure
- Laboratories for diagnostic testing
- Nutrition and healthy lifestyle programs
- Outpatient therapy and psychiatric services
- Pharmacy with free delivery
We accept most insurance plans including Medicaid and Medicare. If you don’t have health insurance, we’ll help you apply for public benefits or provide care at a discount.