Stay safe and learn English – Free Online Classes for DC Parents
Take free online classes for immigrant parents — with a flexible schedule that works for you!
- To qualify, live in Washington, DC and have children ages 0-18.
- Briya will loan you a computer if you need one.
- Later in the year, when it is safe, Briya may offer small in-person classes.
- In addition to English, students learn computer skills and strategies to support their children. Basic to advanced levels available.
- To register, please complete this form, call (202) 232-7777, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mary’s Center and Briya Public Charter School work together to provide health care, social services, and education for residents of D.C.