Free English Classes for DC Parents
Take free classes for immigrant parents!
- To qualify, live in Washington, DC and have children ages 0-18.
- Classes are a mix of online and in person. Classes are held on weekdays from 9:00-11:30 and 12:30-3:00.
- Briya will loan each student a computer.
- Basic to advanced English levels available. In addition to English, students learn computer skills and strategies to support their children.
- Students may enroll their children ages 6 weeks to five years old in Briya’s early childhood classes.
- To register, please complete this form, call (202) 232-7777, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mary’s Center and Briya Public Charter School work together to provide health care, social services, and education for residents of D.C.