There is help and hope if you’re struggling with addiction or substance abuse. When you come to Mary’s Center, you can expect safe and confidential care from our trusted team of clinicians. Our Integrated Recovery Program is founded on the principle of radical respect of all patients and our goal is to help you on your path to recovery by providing:
- Access to Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Care coordination services
- Narcan/Naloxone training
- Risk reduction interventions
- Resources and education
- Referrals to behavioral health, medical, dental, and social services at Mary’s Center and external partners
- Weekly Dual Diagnosis recovery support group
Here’s What You Can Expect from the Integrated Recovery Program at Mary’s Center:
- You will complete intake with one of our program staff to better understand the services and resources we can provide.
- You may meet with a Mary’s Center medical provider for an assessment to gather appropriate medical history and review program requirements.
- Your medical provider will review treatment options with you, which may include Medication Assisted Treatment (see below).
- If you choose to start a medication, you may be scheduled at least weekly as doses are adjusted. Once stable, your visits may be extended to weekly, bi-weekly or monthly.
- You may not be prescribed medications during your first visit if you are taking illicit drugs, benzodiazepines or stimulants.
- You will meet with a care coordinator for ongoing support and connection to resources both internal and external to Mary’s Center.
- You may be connected to behavioral health services and other recovery supports like our weekly Dual Diagnosis group.
One service that Mary’s Center’s IRP offers is Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT). If you are struggling with opioid or alcohol use, we can provide medications like buprenorphine (Suboxone) and naltrexone (Vivitrol) – safe and clinically proven treatments – in conjunction with other supports to help you reduce your use of substances. Patients who have used these medications have reported experiencing a decrease in cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
Mary’s Center is ready to partner with you on your journey toward recovery. To learn more or schedule an appointment, call our Intake Coordinator & Addictions Specialist Maria Paige at (202) 253-1150.
We accept most insurance plans including Medicaid and Medicare. If you don’t have health insurance, we’ll help you apply for public benefits or provide care at a discount.