Life can throw unexpected challenges your way and it’s important to know you’ve got someone to rely on when things get tough. Our compassionate and affirming behavioral health care team offers help and hope when you need it most. You can rely on the qualified team at Mary’s Center for your needs including:
- Individual Therapy: Sometimes life’s challenges are hard to face alone. When you come to individual therapy, a Mary’s Center therapist will work alongside you to address a lingering challenge, inspire change, and help you improve your overall quality of life.
- Family and Couples Therapy: Coming to therapy as a family can be a beneficial tool towards healing. We offer understanding, confidential talk therapy for couples and families who want to improve their communication and resolve conflict in a healthy way.
- Group Therapy: Expressing your challenges to others who are in a similar circumstance can be very healing. Group therapy at Mary’s Center is led by one or more of our trained therapists in a safe, confidential and supportive setting.
- Psychiatry: For many people, medication is an integral part of mental health recovery. If you and your individual therapist decide medication is needed, our psychiatrists are available for ongoing medication management services.
Whatever your challenge, our highly-trained therapists can meet your needs. Our team of providers specialize in a variety of behavioral health needs including:
- Emotional or physical trauma, including post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- LGBTQIA needs
- Maternal mental health
- Substance Abuse
Mary’s Center is ready to partner with you on your health journey. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us using the information below:
- To make an appointment, call (844) 796-2797 anytime
- If you are a current behavioral health participant and need to contact Mary’s Center’s Behavioral Health department directly, please call:
- DC Behavioral Health Direct Line (202) 851-3671
- Maryland Behavioral Health Direct Line (240) 839-3401
Mary’s Center Clinic Locations
Behavioral Health Services are by appointment only Monday-Friday from 8:00am to 6:00pm (other hours by arrangement) at the following locations:
DC: Adams Morgan | Fort Totten | Petworth
Maryland: Silver Spring | Adelphi
We accept most insurance plans including Medicaid and Medicare. If you don’t have health insurance, we’ll help you apply for public benefits or provide care at a discount.