Your primary health center
We take the time to get to know you and what is important to you. Wherever your journey takes you, we can guide you, support you, and coordinate your care.
To help you get the right care at the right time…
- We support you with a comprehensive care team that includes clinicians, nurses, behavioral and mental health providers, health educators and social workers.
- We refer you to specialists or hospitals when necessary.
- We provide health education and introduce you to people in your community with similar experiences.
- We save you time by connecting you to your doctor and health information through our patient portal.
- We have a 24-hour appointment line service
- We offer same day appointments on a first-come, first-serve basis. We encourage all participants to call before walking into the clinic.
In order for us
to provide you with the best healthcare possible, it is important for you to
let us know:
you have been recently seen at a hospital or specialist’s office
you don’t understand or disagree with your plan of care
you have difficulty managing your medications
you need help with financial or other life challenges
Click on the pages to the left to request an appointment, find a Mary’s Center clinician, pay your bill, visit the patient portal or contact our pharmacy.