Your Primary Care Health Center
We take the time to get to know you and what is important to you. Wherever your journey takes you, we can guide you, support you, and provide you with comprehensive care.
To help you get the right care at the right time, we…
- Support you with a comprehensive care team including: clinicians, nurses, medical assistants, behavioral and mental health providers, health educators and social workers
- Refer you to specialists or hospitals when necessary
- Provide health education and introduce you to people in your community with similar experiences
- Give you access to Patient Portal so that you can connect with your care team and access your health information
- Have a 24-hour appointment line service and offer same day appointments on a first-come, first-serve basis
We encourage all participants to call (844) 796-2797 to make an appointment before walking into the clinic.
In order for us to provide you with the best healthcare possible, it is important for you to let us know:
- If you have been recently seen at a hospital or specialist’s office
- If you don’t understand or disagree with your plan of care
- If you have difficulty managing your medications
- If you need help with financial or other life challenges
Click on the pages to the left to request an appointment, find a Mary’s Center clinician, pay your bill, visit the patient portal or contact our pharmacy.