Tips for Pregnant Moms
Your baby's healthy growth and development during your pregnancy and after birth depends on how well you take care of yourself during the 9 months of pregnancy.
Here's some advice:
To make a prenatal care appointment, call 1-844-796-2797 or visit our website at www.maryscenter.org
- Don't forget to take you prenatal vitamins every day.
- Start prenatal care in the first trimester of your pregnancy. This will help your health care provider to detect any risks in time to treat them.
- Attend all your medical appointments. During the first 5 months, you should see the midwife once a month. Between the 6th and 8th months, your appointments should be every two weeks. In the last month, you should see the midwife every week.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water every day.
- Walk at least 1 hour every day and elevate your feet for at least 10 minutes every night.
- Don't get into jacuzzis or sit in very hot water in the bathtub. You might risk losing your baby.
- Don't smoke or take alcoholic drinks. It can cause malformations.
- Gently massage your belly with cream to encourage the baby and to try to minimize the appearance of stretch marks.
Education - This is a contributing Drupal Theme
Design by WeebPal