Help Support Our Work
Achieving our impressive outcomes is not possible without the contributions generous individuals like you! By donating to Mary’s Center, you contribute to services and programs that have proven health, education, and economic benefits to individuals, families, and the community as a whole. Donate Now to have an immediate impact on the life of our region's most vulnerable families and children.
Here's how YOU can make a difference :
- Online donations are quick, easy and secure. Mary’s Center’s online donations are managed through Network For Good’s safe and secure giving system
- Gifts of appreciated securities, stocks, bonds and mutual funds provide significant tax advantages when transferred to Mary’s Center.
- To Donate Stocks:
- DTC #: MTDB/0443
- ABA #: 021000018
- Account Name: Mary's Center Planned Giving Account, Bank of NYC Pershing
- ACCT #: AZD170405
- Make your donation to Mary's Center last a lifetime with planned giving. Planned giving is a simple, generous, tax-wise way to make a lasting contribution to Mary's Center as you meet your financial goals. Some of the many ways you can give to Mary's Center include:
- Naming Mary’s Center in Your Will
- Giving Mary’s Center an Insurance Gift
- Naming Mary’s Center as a Beneficiary of a 401(k), 403(b), or IRA
- An easy way to double the impact of your gift is to find out if your workplace has a matching-gift program. With minimal paperwork, such programs will often double or even triple employee contributions to charitable organizations. Some programs even extend to spouses of employees and retirees from the company!
- Not sure if your company offers a matching gift program? They're more common than you think - about 65% of Fortune 500 companies (and many others) match employee donations. Please check to see if your employer matches charitable gifts.
GIFT CARDS OR TICKETS
- Donate store gift cards or event tickets to Mary’s Center and we will put them to good use in our programs. Please contact Rebecca Diamond at 202-420-7071 or email@example.com to arrange your gift card or ticket donation.
- A simple donation per month may not make a large dent in your budget, but over the course of a year it allows us to make a real difference in the life of a child or family. To enroll in monthly giving, please contact Sofia Morales at 202-420-7002 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Corporate underwriting and support is critical to Mary's Center ongoing success. If you'd like to learn more about corporate support, please contact Rebecca Diamond, Chief Development Officer, at 202-420-7071 or email@example.com.
UNITED WAY & COMBINED FEDERAL CAMPAIGN
- Donating to Mary's Center through the United Way or Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) is an easy and convenient way to donate through your regular paycheck.
- United Way #: 8263
- CFC #: 66350
- Your in-kind donations are also greatly appreciated! The families we serve at Mary’s Center often do not have basic items such as clothes, baby toys, and much more. Contact Eliza Ruggiero, Volunteer Coordinator, at 202-420-7049 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your donation today.
Note: All checks should be made payable to "Mary’s Center", and mailed to:
C/O Rebecca Diamond
2333 Ontario Road NW
Washington, DC 20009
Please don't hesitate to contact the Development Department if you have any additional questions or would like to contribute to Mary's Center. We’ll be happy to provide you with additional information or assistance to suit your needs.
Rebecca Diamond, Chief Development Officer, 202-420-7071 or email@example.com
Sofia Morales, Development Manager, 202-420-7002 or firstname.lastname@example.org