Just steps from the Fort Totten Metro Station in Northeast DC, our new 12,000-square-foot center is estimated to provide services for 15,000 adults and children each year. Services offered include:
• Medical Care: primary, prenatal, pediatrics, geriatrics, infectious disease and other specialties.
• Expanded dental care, with pediatric specialties, to relieve the back-log of patients waiting to be seen at our current Georgia Avenue site.
• Behavioral Health services from our highly-qualified team of specialists.
• The Home Visiting program, delivered alongside much needed medical care.
• Health Education, Wellness and Nutrition Services.
The center will be co-located with our two public charter schools partners: Briya and Bridges. Briya is our long-standing family literacy partner, delivering its successful program at our current DC locations. Bridges Public Charter School serves children in Pre K to 5th grade and is well known for its special needs curriculum.
For 28 years, Mary’s Center’s holistic approach to care has helped thousands of families and individuals find the road to a better future. With your confidence and in partnership with our community, we can bring these new and expanded services and realize the Promise of Tomorrow. With your help, we can continue building better futures in our community. Right here. Right now.
Make a secure donation online today or contact Ellen Root, Chief Development Officer, at 202-420-7022 to learn more. Thank you for your support!